“If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant: if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.”
– Anne Bradstreet
Susan has operated her private psychotherapy practice since 1998. Here is a summary of other professional activities and previous healthcare-related roles:
- Case manager in the Physician’s Health Program at the Ontario Medical Association in Toronto.
- Lecturer on couples therapy, family systems and addictions in the continuing education department at McMaster University in Hamilton.
- Therapist at The Jean Tweed Centre for women in Toronto
- Developed and delivered the Family Outreach Program at The Donwood Institute (later CAMH).
- Co-facilitated the Mandated Abuse Program for the Family Service Association of Toronto for men involved in family violence and the legal system.
- Worked at several Canadian hospitals and in the areas of healthcare education and management.